Thursday, July 12, 2007

There's more than one way....

Ok, so they won't give me a photo toolbar to work with on my home computer, so David has now taken matters into his own hands and is posting the pictures for me from his computer at school. So, thus we have pictures again...kind of. It's just going to take a while to get use to this new set up. Guess I'm going to have to take a picnic in and let him babysit while I post pictures from the last 3 months (we've been busy!) So, please be patient (if you haven't already given up on us), and I'll see if I can get something posted in the next few days. However, we are going to be out of computer pocket for a bit, so check back as you are able and I'll be in touch when things are up and running smoothly.

1 comment:

Debbie Griffin said...

such a bizarre thing...the photo tool bar that is! Well, that's not the only bizarre thing, but we'll leave that to the african ant eating momma to explain later! :-)